Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Looking for others to talk to
TilDeath31
5/4/2016   

Member To start, I posted this in the wrong place originally, I'm sorry about that! Now, to begin:

Hi everyone! I'm new, in every sense of the word, I'm new. New to this forum, new to D/s relationships. I am looking for people to talk to about this type of relationship so that I can expand my knowledge base and hopefully reassure the Dom that I am currently talking to.
The landscape of the relationship that I have with this Dom is very complex and started out as society's definition of normal over a year ago. Since then things have changed and we are not currently in a romantic relationship. I would like to be able to show her that I can be the person that she needs. So here I am reaching out into a community that I have no experience in.
Thanks in advance,
TD
Post #1030966 Back to top ▲
5/4/2016

TilDeath31
To start, I posted this in the wrong place originally, I'm sorry about that! Now, to begin:

Hi everyone! I'm new, in every sense of the word, I'm new. New to this forum, new to D/s relationships. I am looking for people to talk to about this type of relationship so that I can expand my knowledge base and hopefully reassure the Dom that I am currently talking to.
The landscape of the relationship that I have with this Dom is very complex and started out as society's definition of normal over a year ago. Since then things have changed and we are not currently in a romantic relationship. I would like to be able to show her that I can be the person that she needs. So here I am reaching out into a community that I have no experience in.
Thanks in advance,
TD
Post #1030966
HappyBunnyJ
8/26/2016   

Member I've done some dom/sub role play during sex but never tried a whole relationship based on it. I'm more than happy to talk if you're just looking for someone to talk to though.
Post #1033657 Back to top ▲
8/26/2016

HappyBunnyJ
I've done some dom/sub role play during sex but never tried a whole relationship based on it. I'm more than happy to talk if you're just looking for someone to talk to though.
Post #1033657
Submissivegirl243
9/3/2016   

Member Hi there,
I'd love to chat with you! I'm new here
Post #1033764 Back to top ▲
9/3/2016

Hi there,
I'd love to chat with you! I'm new here
Post #1033764
HalloweenJack
9/3/2016   

The Halloween Jack welcomes you to this little taste of paradise.

Don't hesitate to say hi if you see me.
Post #1033767 Back to top ▲
9/3/2016

HalloweenJack
The Halloween Jack welcomes you to this little taste of paradise.

Don't hesitate to say hi if you see me.
Post #1033767
PinkPixy90
10/10/2016   

Member Hi, am also new to this whole new world of D/s and am looking for other to talk too.
Post #1034309 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

PinkPixy90
Hi, am also new to this whole new world of D/s and am looking for other to talk too.
Post #1034309
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia