Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Orgasm Issues With New Sub
MistressNicole0414
4/2/2016   

Member I am new to this site but am in need of advice from other Dom/mes.

I am experienced in the BDSM lifestyle but have recently taken on a very inexperienced submissive. I am his first Domme. Also important to note, he's only slept with a handful of women in vanilla ways and they were all drunk one night stands. Anyway, we have scened 4 times now and he has not been able to achieve orgasm any of those times. We've discussed it and what it seems to boil down to is that he feels pressured...and also a little intimidated by me. I am older and more experienced. Anyway does anyone have any ideas for tasks to help with this? Or any suggestions? Help.
Post #1030118 Back to top ▲
4/2/2016

I am new to this site but am in need of advice from other Dom/mes.

I am experienced in the BDSM lifestyle but have recently taken on a very inexperienced submissive. I am his first Domme. Also important to note, he's only slept with a handful of women in vanilla ways and they were all drunk one night stands. Anyway, we have scened 4 times now and he has not been able to achieve orgasm any of those times. We've discussed it and what it seems to boil down to is that he feels pressured...and also a little intimidated by me. I am older and more experienced. Anyway does anyone have any ideas for tasks to help with this? Or any suggestions? Help.
Post #1030118
7R0MM3L
4/3/2016   

If he's telling you he feels pressured, & intimidated, then maybe starting there, & having explain how he feels those way, & if there are specific times that those feeling are particularly present. With that knowledge, you can formulate how you're going to help him passed those emotions. What that will look like, I don't know- that's up to you two. If he has trouble finding how he feels, try making him write it out for you... some people really do open up better when they write... part of that, however, will be that he will need to feel secure that he can write them out without any fear of your response. I don't know that this will work, but it's where I would start. I hope it's helpful in some way. *s*
Post #1030120 Back to top ▲
4/3/2016

7R0MM3L
If he's telling you he feels pressured, & intimidated, then maybe starting there, & having explain how he feels those way, & if there are specific times that those feeling are particularly present. With that knowledge, you can formulate how you're going to help him passed those emotions. What that will look like, I don't know- that's up to you two. If he has trouble finding how he feels, try making him write it out for you... some people really do open up better when they write... part of that, however, will be that he will need to feel secure that he can write them out without any fear of your response. I don't know that this will work, but it's where I would start. I hope it's helpful in some way. *s*
Post #1030120
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia