Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New and unexperienced ^^
Ocean
3/9/2016   

Member Hello. I'm Ocean, 18 years old female and I live in the Netherlands. I got introduced to BDSM by a few people I got to know on the internet. And it seems like a very interesting thing to me.
It took me a while to find other people to talk about it, since I'm too shy of a person and am scared of talking to people. I think its very weird for me to be interested in this because I never had sex, or even kissed someone, so I dont know if I'll ever be able to meet a special someone who would do this with me. Yes I am very unconfident about myself, I can't help it. I did this test and it said I am very submissive and also a bit of a ropebunny and slave. I guess I wouldn't mind somebody dominating me, in bed or in real life, as I always feel like a very insecure person.
So yeah. I don't know if I'll stay here for a long time, but a friend of mine adviced me to take a look here, saying the people here could maybe help me and give tips. Because I'm very inexperienced with all of this even though I would want to try it out.

Thank you for listening and I hope I have a nice stay here.. ^^
Post #1029706 Back to top ▲
3/9/2016

Ocean
Hello. I'm Ocean, 18 years old female and I live in the Netherlands. I got introduced to BDSM by a few people I got to know on the internet. And it seems like a very interesting thing to me.
It took me a while to find other people to talk about it, since I'm too shy of a person and am scared of talking to people. I think its very weird for me to be interested in this because I never had sex, or even kissed someone, so I dont know if I'll ever be able to meet a special someone who would do this with me. Yes I am very unconfident about myself, I can't help it. I did this test and it said I am very submissive and also a bit of a ropebunny and slave. I guess I wouldn't mind somebody dominating me, in bed or in real life, as I always feel like a very insecure person.
So yeah. I don't know if I'll stay here for a long time, but a friend of mine adviced me to take a look here, saying the people here could maybe help me and give tips. Because I'm very inexperienced with all of this even though I would want to try it out.

Thank you for listening and I hope I have a nice stay here.. ^^
Post #1029706
~darla~
3/9/2016   

Hello Ocean and welcome to the pork... hopefully we can answer any questions you may have along your journey.

Don't be shy - it's easier to chat online rather than in real life so pop into chat some time and say hi!

~We accept the love we think we deserve~
~What other people say about me is none of my business~
Post #1029707 Back to top ▲
3/9/2016

~darla~
Hello Ocean and welcome to the pork... hopefully we can answer any questions you may have along your journey.

Don't be shy - it's easier to chat online rather than in real life so pop into chat some time and say hi!

~We accept the love we think we deserve~
~What other people say about me is none of my business~
Post #1029707
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia