Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Formatting requests
{ksenia}
10/23/2015   

Bra Tester Y'know..it would be super splendid if we had the option to add bullets and indentations into forum posts.....ooh....even indented bullet points....!! and it would be rather nice being able change the colour of the text without having to look up html colour codes......(but that's me being lazy)...

what are the chances?

Please and thank you?

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1024321 Back to top ▲
10/23/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
Y'know..it would be super splendid if we had the option to add bullets and indentations into forum posts.....ooh....even indented bullet points....!! and it would be rather nice being able change the colour of the text without having to look up html colour codes......(but that's me being lazy)...

what are the chances?

Please and thank you?

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1024321
Cradz
10/23/2015   

The Owner
The Owner
That's already an option using the List and Numbered List PCode:

i.e. With out the spaces:

[ list ]
[ li ] First Item [ /li ]
[ li ] Second Item [ /li ]
[/ list ]

=

• First Item

• Second Item

Post #1024324 Back to top ▲
10/23/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
That's already an option using the List and Numbered List PCode:

i.e. With out the spaces:

[ list ]
[ li ] First Item [ /li ]
[ li ] Second Item [ /li ]
[/ list ]

=

• First Item

• Second Item

Post #1024324
{ksenia}
10/23/2015   

Bra Tester
OOOoh.....marvelous....and, because i have no life (or i get super lazy on my day off)...i've discovered i -can- create indented paragraphs too...just by using [ list ] without the [li ] bits....

hello! this is
    my indented
    paragraph, snazzy
    huh? Big Grin

Post #1024327 Back to top ▲
10/23/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
OOOoh.....marvelous....and, because i have no life (or i get super lazy on my day off)...i've discovered i -can- create indented paragraphs too...just by using [ list ] without the [li ] bits....

hello! this is
    my indented
    paragraph, snazzy
    huh? Big Grin

Post #1024327
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna