Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
A pager question
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
9/26/2015   

submissive
Is there possibly a way to put a FWD on the pagers?

For example A sends me a pager message, i want to forward that exact pager message to B, is there a way we can just hit FWD? Or could there be a way, i should say?

Just curious, thanks for everything else so far, Cradz....i'm still really digging the .net site!! Especially the uploading, sure makes an icon slut's life happy when they're that easy to upload! Tongue
Post #1023051 Back to top ▲
9/26/2015

For example A sends me a pager message, i want to forward that exact pager message to B, is there a way we can just hit FWD? Or could there be a way, i should say?

Just curious, thanks for everything else so far, Cradz....i'm still really digging the .net site!! Especially the uploading, sure makes an icon slut's life happy when they're that easy to upload! Tongue
Post #1023051
Cradz
9/26/2015   

The Owner
The Owner
Thanks. I enjoy pleasuring sluts... wait.... that came out wrong Big Grin

I think the Quote feature does what you're asking doesn't it? Just clear out the members nickname and enter the name you wish to send to. I do that all the time when somebody sends me something that should go to a volunteer instead.

~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (9/26/2015)

Post #1023054 Back to top ▲
9/26/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks. I enjoy pleasuring sluts... wait.... that came out wrong Big Grin

I think the Quote feature does what you're asking doesn't it? Just clear out the members nickname and enter the name you wish to send to. I do that all the time when somebody sends me something that should go to a volunteer instead.

~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (9/26/2015)

Post #1023054
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna