Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The Lady and the boy
HalloweenJack
7/22/2014   

Member I originally wrote this scene the HalloweenJack story line some time ago. Since I have suspended that story for now, I decided to publish this as a stand alone piece of writing. I hope you enjoy. (Warning: there may be blood.)

Edited: Revised ages

Two men entered the room. Both were wearing rough working clothes that seemed out of place in the finely decorated room. The younger man was nervous. A well dressed woman was sitting at small table, writing. As they entered she turned. The older man said: “This is the lad I was telling you about M’Lady, his name is Sam.”
She smiled and looked the younger man up and down. “He seems strong and healthy.”
She addressed him. “Are you are looking for work?”
“Yes, Ma’am” he replied, looking down.
“Have you done farm work before?” she asked.
“Yes, Ma’am, but not much.”
“How old are you?” she continued.
“19 Ma’am”
“And what are your circumstances?”
“My father died a few years ago. My mother took ill this year and died last month. I have a younger sister to care for. I’ve tried to make ends meet with our little plot of land, but it’s not enough. I am strong and reliable, Ma’am. If you could offer me some work I’d be grateful.”
The woman smiled and nodded “There is always plenty to do around here. What about your sister?”
The young man shuffled nervously. “She is eighteen, but has a twisted foot, so she finds it difficult to walk. Not many will take on someone like that. And her marriage prospects are not good.”
“I see,” said the woman. “It is unfortunate. Go and help George today. If you are no good he’ll send you away. If you make it to the end of the week, it means you are a good worker. Come and see me then.”
“Thank you Ma’am, thank you.” Sam bowed and then left with the older man.
The woman got up and walked to the window. Looking out she was thoughtful for a moment, then grinned to herself. “I am sure he will be perfect.”

At the end of the week Sam returned with the older man.
“You must have pleased George if you are still here”, said the woman, smiling.
“I told you I would not let you down Ma’am.” he replied.
The woman waves to George and he left the room silently.
“You must be hungry - would you like something to eat?” asked the woman.
“The cook kindly gave me some bread earlier, Ma’am” the man said nodding.
The woman laughed. “If you are doing a full day’s work you’ll need more than bread! I have asked the cook to prepare some beef stew for myself. Would you like some? You can join me.”
“Yes I would, but it wouldn’t be right - I should go eat with the staff in the kitchen.”
“Nonsense! I would enjoy the company.” she paused “But you would need to bathe first. The smell of the stables has a tendency to linger.” She laughed.
“I’m sorry Ma’am, I should have washed.”
The woman continued “You may use my bath. I happen to have one prepared. The servants have filled it with warm water.”
“Ma’am, I couldn’t. I’ll go wash in the water trough at the stables.”
She looked him in the eyes. “I insist.”
Feeling uncomfortable and not wishing to let down his new employer, he followed as she led him to the room next door. In the centre of the room was a tub half filled with water.
“There you are. Now when you’re done don’t put your clothes back on - there is a robe for you to wear.”
He started to protest. “But Ma’am...”
She put her fingers to her lips - enough protests - enjoy.” she smiled and closed the door.
He stood there perplexed - what was happening? This wasn’t right, but what choice did he have? And he was looking forward to his bowl of stew! He decided to play along. It’s not good to turn your back on good fortune. It appears she had taken a shine to him. He chuckled.

He bathed quickly, not sure what to do as he was unaccustomed to the procedure. He got out, tried to dry himself and entered the room next door wearing the robe. He felt a bit self-conscious. She was sitting at the table. As he approached she looked up at him.
“There you are” she smiled “Come and eat - I am very hungry.” Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him. He sat down.
“Would you like some wine” she asked.
“No thank you” he smiled “I drink neither beer nor wine”
“Oh! Water, perhaps?” she asked.
“Yes...thank you.”
She got up and poured two glasses of water from a jug on the sideboard. He did not notice her put a few drops into one of the glasses from a little vial.
She returned and passed him the glass.
The stew was the best he had ever eaten although a little salty so he drank plenty of water. He did not say much. She, on the other hand, was very talkative and hardly ate anything. Before he could finish his meal he said he wasn’t feeling well and asked to be excused. She came over and led him to a chaise longue.
He sat down and then slumped. She caught his head, and laid it down gently.
She looked at him lying there for a moment then, slowly, undid his robe.
Seeing his naked and muscular body made her smile.
She stretched out the fingers of both hands and ran them down his chest. She loved the feel of his flesh under her fingers. She did it again this time leaving red track marks down his chest. He breathing quickened. He was awake, but felt like he was in a dream, unable to resist, to even raise his arms.
She lifted her dress and straddled him, rubbing her naked flesh against his. His body responded. “No, no” he tried to say, but the words never left his lips. This was so unlike anything he had experienced. He had had a few encounters with local farms girls, almost forcing them to have his way with them. Here the roles seemed to be reversed. He enjoyed what was happening, but it didn’t seem right, this was not the way things should be. The woman was using him for her pleasure, in full control, taking him slowly and surely to the point where she moaned out loud in ecstasy. His climax was a bit more muted. She laughed and climbed off him, adjusting her clothes.
“You are never to mention what has happened here to anyone. If you did, I shall deny it. I will see that you are flogged and will never work around here again. Is that understood?”
Sam nodded, feeling shy and embarrassed. His head was clearer and he seemed to be in control of his arms and legs again. He looked for his dirty clothes and put them over his clean body. “No Ma’am, I will not breathe a word of it.”
“She looked at him.” That will be all. Your money for the week is over there. You are to return next Friday for next week’s money.
He picked up the money “Thank you. Thank you.” He said. He walked out with a spring in his step. He said to himself “Sam, you landed on your feet this time. She likes you. It won’t be long before she wants to marry you and then all this will be yours.”

The following week he returned and the same thing happened. The week after, the same … and the week after that. However, the following week things took a different turn.

Again she bathed him and again she slipped something into his water.
This time, he got up from the tables, saying he was dizzy. She led him to the chaise longue. He had barely time to sit down when he passed out.
This time she walked over to a cupboard, opened it, took out a piece of chalk and drew a five pointed star on the floor. In each corner she placed a lighted candle. She then took out a chalice and a knife. She walked up to Sam. She picked up his arm she let it hang down by his side. She positioned the chalice under his hand. Her eyes glanced at him for a moment then with the knife she made a small incision just above the wrist. He did not react, the drug had numbed him. As the blood started to flow, a trickle of blood dripped into the chalice. When it was half full, she lifted his arm and wrapped a bit of cloth around it, placing it on his chest. She took the chalice and went to stand in the centre of the star and started to chant. She raised the chalice, holding it high, chanted again, then she brought it down, so that her lips touched the edge. At first she sipped the rich red nectar, savouring the flavour then she drank more heartily, emptying the chalice.
She stood for a moment, staring through the window into the distance.

Eventually she turned back to Sam.
She bent down to kiss him. His eyes opened, he could lift his arms now.
She straddled him like before, and ran her nails down his bare chest. Grinning, she repeated it, this time her nails dug in deeply tearing at his skin, leaving a number of little trails of blood down his chest. He cried out in pain. She bent down and licked each one, moaning at the salty taste of the blood and the sensuousness of her tongue on his skin. She pushed her tongue into each mark, licking the wounds clean.
He body was tingling with excitement ... She wanted more. She bent over him and sunk her teeth into his chest just above the nipple. Biting hard she could feel the skin break and blood running. She sucked.
She moved against him and it wasn’t long before he was aroused. She took him inside and proceeded to ride him hard. As the intensity increased she bent down and sucked his neck. He squirmed. She laughed and then bit hard, causing him to wince. She then sank her teeth deep into his neck, slicing through skin, muscles, tendons, and veins. He tried to cry out, his eyes filled with terror. He tried to raise his arms to push her away but she held him fast and the drug had sapped his strength. With a jerk of her head she ripped the flesh from his neck, causing a jet of blood to spurt from the open wound. His body writhing in agony, his face contorted in pain. She spat out the flesh and placed her mouth on the wound, sucking him as his life blood squirted into the back of her throat.
She could not drink fast enough and the blood overflowed from her lips, drenching them both in the sticky crimson liquid.
She rubbed the blood all over her body. His body spasmed a few times and was then still. She continued to rub herself against his lifeless form until she climaxed.

She put on her robe and went to ring the bell. George appeared. He looked at the boy lying there in a pool of blood but made no comment.

“George, can you clear up this mess? Leave his body in the forest. Make it look like he had been taken by wild animals. Also, get the servants to run me a bath.”

“Yes M’Lady” he replied and left to do as instructed.

We she came in from having a batch George was there again. “It’s done M’Lady”

“There is one other bit of business to attend to. His sister will be waiting for him. We must do what we can to help her.” She smiled “Go tell her that there is a job for her here and that her brother has asked her to come. I think that she will be an ideal plaything for the Master when he arrives. I am sure he will find her feet interesting.” She laughed loudly, as George left the room.

The woman turned to the window “Come soon, Master, come soon.”

Edited: 8/3/2014 by HalloweenJack
Post #1007065 Back to top ▲
7/22/2014

HalloweenJack
I originally wrote this scene the HalloweenJack story line some time ago. Since I have suspended that story for now, I decided to publish this as a stand alone piece of writing. I hope you enjoy. (Warning: there may be blood.)

Edited: Revised ages

Two men entered the room. Both were wearing rough working clothes that seemed out of place in the finely decorated room. The younger man was nervous. A well dressed woman was sitting at small table, writing. As they entered she turned. The older man said: “This is the lad I was telling you about M’Lady, his name is Sam.”
She smiled and looked the younger man up and down. “He seems strong and healthy.”
She addressed him. “Are you are looking for work?”
“Yes, Ma’am” he replied, looking down.
“Have you done farm work before?” she asked.
“Yes, Ma’am, but not much.”
“How old are you?” she continued.
“19 Ma’am”
“And what are your circumstances?”
“My father died a few years ago. My mother took ill this year and died last month. I have a younger sister to care for. I’ve tried to make ends meet with our little plot of land, but it’s not enough. I am strong and reliable, Ma’am. If you could offer me some work I’d be grateful.”
The woman smiled and nodded “There is always plenty to do around here. What about your sister?”
The young man shuffled nervously. “She is eighteen, but has a twisted foot, so she finds it difficult to walk. Not many will take on someone like that. And her marriage prospects are not good.”
“I see,” said the woman. “It is unfortunate. Go and help George today. If you are no good he’ll send you away. If you make it to the end of the week, it means you are a good worker. Come and see me then.”
“Thank you Ma’am, thank you.” Sam bowed and then left with the older man.
The woman got up and walked to the window. Looking out she was thoughtful for a moment, then grinned to herself. “I am sure he will be perfect.”

At the end of the week Sam returned with the older man.
“You must have pleased George if you are still here”, said the woman, smiling.
“I told you I would not let you down Ma’am.” he replied.
The woman waves to George and he left the room silently.
“You must be hungry - would you like something to eat?” asked the woman.
“The cook kindly gave me some bread earlier, Ma’am” the man said nodding.
The woman laughed. “If you are doing a full day’s work you’ll need more than bread! I have asked the cook to prepare some beef stew for myself. Would you like some? You can join me.”
“Yes I would, but it wouldn’t be right - I should go eat with the staff in the kitchen.”
“Nonsense! I would enjoy the company.” she paused “But you would need to bathe first. The smell of the stables has a tendency to linger.” She laughed.
“I’m sorry Ma’am, I should have washed.”
The woman continued “You may use my bath. I happen to have one prepared. The servants have filled it with warm water.”
“Ma’am, I couldn’t. I’ll go wash in the water trough at the stables.”
She looked him in the eyes. “I insist.”
Feeling uncomfortable and not wishing to let down his new employer, he followed as she led him to the room next door. In the centre of the room was a tub half filled with water.
“There you are. Now when you’re done don’t put your clothes back on - there is a robe for you to wear.”
He started to protest. “But Ma’am...”
She put her fingers to her lips - enough protests - enjoy.” she smiled and closed the door.
He stood there perplexed - what was happening? This wasn’t right, but what choice did he have? And he was looking forward to his bowl of stew! He decided to play along. It’s not good to turn your back on good fortune. It appears she had taken a shine to him. He chuckled.

He bathed quickly, not sure what to do as he was unaccustomed to the procedure. He got out, tried to dry himself and entered the room next door wearing the robe. He felt a bit self-conscious. She was sitting at the table. As he approached she looked up at him.
“There you are” she smiled “Come and eat - I am very hungry.” Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him. He sat down.
“Would you like some wine” she asked.
“No thank you” he smiled “I drink neither beer nor wine”
“Oh! Water, perhaps?” she asked.
“Yes...thank you.”
She got up and poured two glasses of water from a jug on the sideboard. He did not notice her put a few drops into one of the glasses from a little vial.
She returned and passed him the glass.
The stew was the best he had ever eaten although a little salty so he drank plenty of water. He did not say much. She, on the other hand, was very talkative and hardly ate anything. Before he could finish his meal he said he wasn’t feeling well and asked to be excused. She came over and led him to a chaise longue.
He sat down and then slumped. She caught his head, and laid it down gently.
She looked at him lying there for a moment then, slowly, undid his robe.
Seeing his naked and muscular body made her smile.
She stretched out the fingers of both hands and ran them down his chest. She loved the feel of his flesh under her fingers. She did it again this time leaving red track marks down his chest. He breathing quickened. He was awake, but felt like he was in a dream, unable to resist, to even raise his arms.
She lifted her dress and straddled him, rubbing her naked flesh against his. His body responded. “No, no” he tried to say, but the words never left his lips. This was so unlike anything he had experienced. He had had a few encounters with local farms girls, almost forcing them to have his way with them. Here the roles seemed to be reversed. He enjoyed what was happening, but it didn’t seem right, this was not the way things should be. The woman was using him for her pleasure, in full control, taking him slowly and surely to the point where she moaned out loud in ecstasy. His climax was a bit more muted. She laughed and climbed off him, adjusting her clothes.
“You are never to mention what has happened here to anyone. If you did, I shall deny it. I will see that you are flogged and will never work around here again. Is that understood?”
Sam nodded, feeling shy and embarrassed. His head was clearer and he seemed to be in control of his arms and legs again. He looked for his dirty clothes and put them over his clean body. “No Ma’am, I will not breathe a word of it.”
“She looked at him.” That will be all. Your money for the week is over there. You are to return next Friday for next week’s money.
He picked up the money “Thank you. Thank you.” He said. He walked out with a spring in his step. He said to himself “Sam, you landed on your feet this time. She likes you. It won’t be long before she wants to marry you and then all this will be yours.”

The following week he returned and the same thing happened. The week after, the same … and the week after that. However, the following week things took a different turn.

Again she bathed him and again she slipped something into his water.
This time, he got up from the tables, saying he was dizzy. She led him to the chaise longue. He had barely time to sit down when he passed out.
This time she walked over to a cupboard, opened it, took out a piece of chalk and drew a five pointed star on the floor. In each corner she placed a lighted candle. She then took out a chalice and a knife. She walked up to Sam. She picked up his arm she let it hang down by his side. She positioned the chalice under his hand. Her eyes glanced at him for a moment then with the knife she made a small incision just above the wrist. He did not react, the drug had numbed him. As the blood started to flow, a trickle of blood dripped into the chalice. When it was half full, she lifted his arm and wrapped a bit of cloth around it, placing it on his chest. She took the chalice and went to stand in the centre of the star and started to chant. She raised the chalice, holding it high, chanted again, then she brought it down, so that her lips touched the edge. At first she sipped the rich red nectar, savouring the flavour then she drank more heartily, emptying the chalice.
She stood for a moment, staring through the window into the distance.

Eventually she turned back to Sam.
She bent down to kiss him. His eyes opened, he could lift his arms now.
She straddled him like before, and ran her nails down his bare chest. Grinning, she repeated it, this time her nails dug in deeply tearing at his skin, leaving a number of little trails of blood down his chest. He cried out in pain. She bent down and licked each one, moaning at the salty taste of the blood and the sensuousness of her tongue on his skin. She pushed her tongue into each mark, licking the wounds clean.
He body was tingling with excitement ... She wanted more. She bent over him and sunk her teeth into his chest just above the nipple. Biting hard she could feel the skin break and blood running. She sucked.
She moved against him and it wasn’t long before he was aroused. She took him inside and proceeded to ride him hard. As the intensity increased she bent down and sucked his neck. He squirmed. She laughed and then bit hard, causing him to wince. She then sank her teeth deep into his neck, slicing through skin, muscles, tendons, and veins. He tried to cry out, his eyes filled with terror. He tried to raise his arms to push her away but she held him fast and the drug had sapped his strength. With a jerk of her head she ripped the flesh from his neck, causing a jet of blood to spurt from the open wound. His body writhing in agony, his face contorted in pain. She spat out the flesh and placed her mouth on the wound, sucking him as his life blood squirted into the back of her throat.
She could not drink fast enough and the blood overflowed from her lips, drenching them both in the sticky crimson liquid.
She rubbed the blood all over her body. His body spasmed a few times and was then still. She continued to rub herself against his lifeless form until she climaxed.

She put on her robe and went to ring the bell. George appeared. He looked at the boy lying there in a pool of blood but made no comment.

“George, can you clear up this mess? Leave his body in the forest. Make it look like he had been taken by wild animals. Also, get the servants to run me a bath.”

“Yes M’Lady” he replied and left to do as instructed.

We she came in from having a batch George was there again. “It’s done M’Lady”

“There is one other bit of business to attend to. His sister will be waiting for him. We must do what we can to help her.” She smiled “Go tell her that there is a job for her here and that her brother has asked her to come. I think that she will be an ideal plaything for the Master when he arrives. I am sure he will find her feet interesting.” She laughed loudly, as George left the room.

The woman turned to the window “Come soon, Master, come soon.”

Edited: 8/3/2014 by HalloweenJack
Post #1007065
WilliamNortham
1/9/2017   

Member I like this story I see it was the first in a series I will read the rest later.
I like the bloody parts the rubbing blood on her body
Post #1036087 Back to top ▲
1/9/2017

I like this story I see it was the first in a series I will read the rest later.
I like the bloody parts the rubbing blood on her body
Post #1036087
Topic Info