Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Landmark the Game (formally known as EveryQuest Landmark) Beta Keys
Cradz
5/13/2014   

The Owner
The Owner
I have a few unrestricted beta keys if anybody wants one. These are not time-limited and do not expire.

Please look at the minimum specs because this game is still in beta testing and you really need a decent gaming rig to run it.

Please note that these are our initial requirements. We will be performing optimizations throughout our testing period and hope to lower these requirements over time.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X4 or higher
Memory – 4GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher / AMD HD 4890 or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible
Internet – Broadband (3Mbit/sec or higher)

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory – 8GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

Please be aware that throughout Beta, we will continue to make adjustments and optimize system performance. As such, throughout Beta, these system requirements are subject to change.

Please also watch this video on the game as it's might not be for you and I'd hate to waste these keys on those who won't play it. This game is NOT Ever Quest it's a gathering and building type game very similar to Minecraft. There are no monsters to kill.

No keys to new members as of today (i.e. Don't sign up to this site just to get a key this is for real pork members only).

If you've got Landmark search for Cradz and you'll find our claim.

Edited: 8/20/2014 by Cradz
Post #1004343 Back to top ▲
5/13/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I have a few unrestricted beta keys if anybody wants one. These are not time-limited and do not expire.

Please look at the minimum specs because this game is still in beta testing and you really need a decent gaming rig to run it.

Please note that these are our initial requirements. We will be performing optimizations throughout our testing period and hope to lower these requirements over time.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X4 or higher
Memory – 4GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher / AMD HD 4890 or higher
Internet – Broadband (3Mbit/sec or higher)

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory – 8GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

Please be aware that throughout Beta, we will continue to make adjustments and optimize system performance. As such, throughout Beta, these system requirements are subject to change.

Please also watch this video on the game as it's might not be for you and I'd hate to waste these keys on those who won't play it. This game is NOT Ever Quest it's a gathering and building type game very similar to Minecraft. There are no monsters to kill.

No keys to new members as of today (i.e. Don't sign up to this site just to get a key this is for real pork members only).

If you've got Landmark search for Cradz and you'll find our claim.

Edited: 8/20/2014 by Cradz
Post #1004343
Cradz
5/13/2014   

The Owner
The Owner
Before you say yes please check out https://www.landmarkthegame.com/home

It's more like Minecraft than EverQuest.

This is a building game (I'm actually doing it with my Son as he loves Minecraft).
Post #1004345 Back to top ▲
5/13/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Before you say yes please check out https://www.landmarkthegame.com/home

It's more like Minecraft than EverQuest.

This is a building game (I'm actually doing it with my Son as he loves Minecraft).
Post #1004345
Cradz
5/13/2014   

The Owner
The Owner
heh.. yea it's not for everybody.. if you love mining and crafting then it's for you. If you like killing stuff.. not so much.
Post #1004347 Back to top ▲
5/13/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
heh.. yea it's not for everybody.. if you love mining and crafting then it's for you. If you like killing stuff.. not so much.
Post #1004347
~VampireHunterD~
8/20/2014   

Member It's a lot of fun. I just don't have time to play the beta atm.

EQ i've played that since 1999. *waves nerd flag*

Post #1008176 Back to top ▲
8/20/2014

It's a lot of fun. I just don't have time to play the beta atm.

EQ i've played that since 1999. *waves nerd flag*

Post #1008176
Cradz
8/20/2014   

The Owner
The Owner
I was playing with my son as he loves minecraft and while we had fun building a house it does get a little boring after a while. We'll check it out again after they add a few more features.

We are now alpha testing Archeage. If you played SWG then this reminds me a lot of those days.
Post #1008194 Back to top ▲
8/20/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I was playing with my son as he loves minecraft and while we had fun building a house it does get a little boring after a while. We'll check it out again after they add a few more features.

We are now alpha testing Archeage. If you played SWG then this reminds me a lot of those days.
Post #1008194
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna