If you cannot handle NHB then you should NOT use the room/forum. This is not a room/forum for those with low self-esteem or easily offended.
We will not actively moderate "NHB" labeled rooms/forums for behavior, save for instances where one or more rules are broken.
As "NHB" labeled rooms/forums can at times be an aggressive and unkind chatting environment, if you are upset by the content there we urge you to chat in another room. The excuse NHB has the most chatters is not an excuse to complain about what happens in this room/forum.
It is against the rules to do the following:
- "Spamming" - Posting the same post over and over and/or posting links or information on any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Impersonate or harass a The Pork Community Inc. employee or volunteer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such stated person or entity.
- Impersonate another member using a Nickname clearly created to impersonate another member. Images should not contain another members Nickname and your Nickname can not contain another members Nickname (unless agreed to by that member). Attitude and Location lines are fair game for any flaming.
- Post personal contact information or media (such as photographs, videos etc.) of others without their permission. This includes, but is not limited to: IP Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Street Address, full name etc. This includes the posting of links to web sites including such information.
- We will handle situations of illegal activity, and/or situations where The Pork Community Inc. could be held legally liable. This includes, but is not limited to: child pornography, threats of physical assault on a person or a person's computer system.
- Continued harassment. Continued harassment is defined as somebody creating multiple accounts to bypass bans and/or ignore lists.
- Ignoring Site Security. If you ignore warnings from Site Security you could be banned. Do not ignore security! You will know if you are talking with official site security as they will have their official site icon to the right of their name such as or . If they don't, ask them to show it!
- Heed our warnings. We will ban if you affect the site/forum/chat room in a way that reduces the entertainment for the majority who use the site/forum/chat room.
- Keep your personal life private. If you value your private life, do not ever post information you would not want shared with the whole Internet. Do not complain if somebody re-posts information you previously disclosed either publicly or privately unless it breaks Rule # 4 above. If you post your real name or profession do not be surprised if somebody posts those at a later date. This is not facebook. We purposely do not ask or show your real name anywhere on the site.
- Use your Ignore List. If you complain about somebody flaming you and you don't have them on ignore then we will NOT help you. It is up to you as an adult to moderate your own experience in NHB chat/forums. We are not your parent/teacher and are not here to make NHB a safe playground. We hate whiners are much as we hate troublemakers.
- Continued harassment is not somebody flaming you constantly. Ignore them or place on your permanent ignore list. If "friends" post to you what they are posting then tell them to stop or place them on ignore too.
- Posting pictures (or other media such as video, sound recordings) is not against the rules UNLESS they are real pictures of a member (this includes family/friends etc.).
- Role-playing daddy/child is not appropriate for NHB. While not against the rules, a large number of users of NHB have told us time and again they hate seeing this in NHB. If we receive complaints about trolling for such role-play you could be warned, temporary banned, or permanently banned depending on your history.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use do apply even in NHB but we do not enforce such items as obscene images/text because of the nature of the room but reserve the right to do so at our discretion.