Welcome to The Pork’s D/s Community Forum. Please read the following information to become familiar with the purpose of the forum as well as to determine what is and is not allowed. The Pork’s D/s Community believes in the free expression of ideas. For that very purpose, we've developed this forum community. We welcome all of our members with differing viewpoints and encourage you to express yourselves openly.
Freedom of expression, however, does not mean that anything goes. We uphold a high level of behavior here and expect all members of this community to treat each other and this service respectfully. It is a requirement for use of the forums to abide by our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and all other guidelines set by Site Administrators and Forum Moderators. Furthermore, Site Administrators and Forum Moderators have the responsibility to enforce both the AUP and forum guidelines.
If you have a specific question about how these forums are moderated and maintained, please contact email@example.com
This forum is for our community to assist one another with issues, debate, trade tips and chat. The forum is frequented by staff, members and customer moderators but we do not guarantee 24/7/365 availability. If you have an urgent issue, please contact a moderator or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this forum you agree to the following:
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
- You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are forbidden. Advertisements are permitted only in the classifieds section. This section will be moderated at our discretion.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
- You will not post anything of a sexual or BDSM matter pertaining to anyone under the age of 18.
- You will not use the forum to solicit illegal acts
- You will not disclose other peoples' personal information, including real names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- You will not threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others.
- You will keep threads on topic, positive and constructive. Flames, harassment, abuse of other members or staff are not allowed and may result in suspension or banning of posting privileges.
The Pork D/s Community:
- Does not confirm the validity of posts. We do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Pork staff is not required to proactively monitor and edit posts. However we will react to reported posts if reported by the offended party.
- Reserves the right to edit, delete, suspend posting privileges, or move any post at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Will record your IP address when posting in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Reporting a Post:
Posts may be reported for violations by the offended party. Please do not report a post on behalf of someone else as this will not be considered. All decisions regarding editing or other forms of moderation are per the sole discretion of pork staff and should not be debated on the forums. All questions concerning decisions made by Pork staff should be addressed using the Contact Us form.
- Beginners – This forum is welcome to everyone but geared more specifically towards those of you who may not have participated in an online community before or who have simply not yet participated in this particular online community. This forum is more heavily moderated than other forums and will strictly follow the guidelines outlined in the AUP. Some posts, which would not be moderated in other forums, will be here. Examples include: heavily sarcastic or antagonistic replies and generally hostile content, even if they don't explicitly violate the AUP. This is to allow people new to the community to have a comfortable and safe place to post.
- General – This is a forum for just about everything. Anything you want to discuss in here is ok as long as it abides by the terms of service and AUP.
- Techniques – This forum is for specific BDSM technique tips, tricks and advice. Examples may include sexual techniques, equipment use, implements or other practical advice.
- Health and Safety – This is where you may talk about issues pertaining to health such as STD’s, medical conditions, etc. You may also discuss issues such as effects of long term bondage, first time meetings, etc.
- Relationships – This forum is intended for discussion and advice pertaining to relationships. 24/4 submission, poly dynamics, the effects of D/s on a relationship, etc.
- Submissives – While everyone is allowed to post in this forum, the topics are more geared to issues pertaining to submission, bottoming and slavery.
- Dominants – While everyone is allowed to post in this forum, the topics are more geared to issues pertaining to dominance or topping
Thank you for adhering to these simple rules and we hope the forums and this community are a positive place for you. Have a great chatting experience and a fun time at the forums.